2022-09-25 (Su) 24EngBarostat Improved wiring

My solution for the lid wiring issues was to add a piece of prototyping PCB over the piezo transducer. I added a bit of foam and aluminum tape between the board and element as an electrode that didn't require soldering.
Wired lids

The lid wiring held close to the surface and allowed me to create a hinge between the controller at the bottom and all the components on the top, and it closed more cleanly than the rat's nest I had tried before. One of the potentiometers isn't working, so I'll need to fix that to complete testing.
Connected to controller

The rest of the posts for this project have been arranged by date.
First time here?

Completed projects from year 1
Completed projects from year 2
Completed projects from year 3
Completed projects from year 4
Completed projects from year 5
Completed projects from year 6
Completed projects from year 7
Completed projects from year 8

Disclaimer for http://24hourengineer.blogspot.com and 24HourEngineer.com

This disclaimer must be intact and whole. This disclaimer must be included if a project is distributed.

All information on this blog, or linked by this blog, is not to be taken as advice or solicitation. Anyone attempting to replicate, in whole or in part, is responsible for the outcome and procedure. Any loss of functionality, money, property, or similar, is the responsibility of those involved in the replication.

All digital communication regarding the email address 24hourengineer@gmail.com becomes the intellectual property of Brian McEvoy. Any information contained within these messages may be distributed or retained at the discretion of Brian McEvoy. Any email sent to this address, or any email account owned by  Brian McEvoy, cannot be used to claim property or assets.

Comments to the blog may be utilized or erased at the discretion of the owner. No one posting may claim property or assets based on their post.

This blog, including pictures and text, is copyright to Brian McEvoy.